Friday, March 16, 2007

And Heaven rejoices today... :D

Can't believe it! Today I'm just experiencing a miracle...I mean this is really one of the best miracles I have ever experience. There is nothing compare to the miracle of being born again. Today, God gives me an honor to introduce Him to one of my friend...over chat! I can't help it, I cry of happy tears. Thank You, Lord, thank you very much. I mean, I never thought that this 'ordinary' day may bring something so wonderful like this. Unplanned in my agenda, yet I know, it's in God's agenda already, even before this world were created.

So, welcome to the family of God, San:D So glad you made the most important decision of your life today. I pray that you will keep on walking with Him, rooted in Him, and growing in Him. Remember, today, Heaven is rejoicing with us...and God of course :D (Luke 15:10)

1 comment:

  1. I think I have said dozens of "thank you" words today.. And it just seems not enough... Thanks Phen.. Thanks God :)

    ReplyDelete

Analytics

Related Posts with Thumbnails