Friday, March 9, 2007

7 tips to my happiness

Just chat with one of my buddy and she asked me my 7 tips of happiness. In a quick time, I try to think of 7 tips which make my happiness. Here's my list :

1. Meeting God, esp at unexpected time and place and way!
2. Give my best effort in doing things I love
3. Talk about deep and big things with my friends,to learn from their point of views
4. Give something special to people unexpectedly and/or unknown (like secret surprise thing)
5. Be grateful for everything I encounter; esp trying to see God's perspective of everything which people deem as bad to worst.
6. Love to the fullest, being able to give without expecting return/result
7. Lose myself in some form of 'escapism', like reading, thinking, watching, listening

OK, that's me for this point of time, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Analytics

Related Posts with Thumbnails