Sunday, June 3, 2007

Longing for You



Listen to the aching of my heart, O Lord
For You‘re the only One who know things untold
Day and night my heart is in trouble
Facing the ups and downs of daily battle

My heart is set on You Lord
For I know only You alone
That can fulfill my greatest needs
No matter what the situation indeed

Come to me, Lord, at this moment
Your presence is the best present
No greater love, no greater grace
In my life that I ever face

Beyond my wildest dream, my deepest desire
Your love has put my heart on fire
Carve an unforgettable mark in my life
Forever it will shine so bright

~ 1st April 2005~

In the midst of the longing of my heart...Got reminded how in the past there were times when I missed You, and still...You are faithful, and I live in that assurance...In Your unfailing love, and amazing grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Analytics

Related Posts with Thumbnails