Sunday, June 24, 2007

Deeper in Love

One of my favourites of all times, by Don Moen:

DEEPER IN LOVE

There is a longing, only You can fill
A raging tempest, only You can still
My soul is thirsty, Lord,
to know You as I'm known
Drink from the river,
that flows before Your throne

Chorus:

Take me deeper, deeper in love with You
Jesus, hold me close in Your embrace
Take me deeper, deeper than I've ever been before
I just want to love You more and more
How I long to be deeper in love

Sunrise to sunrise,
I would seek Your face
Drawn by the Spirit,
to the promise of Your grace
My heart has found in You
A hope that will abide
Here in Your presence
Forever satisfied

Repeat chorus

In the midst of sorrow, thank You for the comfort, of the truth about Your love and faithfulness. I know, You're crying here with me. I give thanks, I give praise, despite my grief, for I know, that all things work together for my good. For by faith, I know that Your grace will see me through, and You will never forsake me. Thank You Jesus. In Your loving name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Analytics

Related Posts with Thumbnails