Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sweet little surprise :D

It's been a tough week...yet...surprisingly, God gave a sweet little surprise.

Started like an ordinary day at work. Got called to attend a meeting...in such a short period time of notice (half hour only).

Then, when I got there, I got more than just doing my work.

I got a brand new DIGITAL CAMERA, 5 mega pixel, plus the 512 MB memory card.

Couldn't believe it the first time, still amazed until now...

Dear Lord,

Thank You for this sweet little surprise. You know every details of my life. My desire and my longing, my needs and my wants. I'm speechless Lord, not because of what I got, but because of Your care. Thank You, for giving such a lovely attention.

Forever grateful,

Viola Deo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Analytics

Related Posts with Thumbnails