Sunday, July 29, 2007

Knocking Inspiration

This week, surprisingly, got a message from someone who is very dear to my heart:

The difference btw Jesus & a human

Jesus says: "ask and ye shall received"
man says: "ask and see if i can give it"
Jesus says: "seek and you shall find"
man says: "you can seek me, but i may not be there"
Jesus says: "knock and the door shall be opened"
man says: "knock but i may not be at home" :p

wish u love Jesus more this weekend :)


So, praying to God I can love Him more and more, not this weekend only, but second after second, minute after minute, hour after hour, day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year, til I meet Him face to face in the eternity...in all I think, feel, do, say, with all I am. In Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Analytics

Related Posts with Thumbnails