Friday, May 18, 2007

GRANT

Finally, able to unpack my things after weeks moving back to my own house (being so packed with work lately, and even in this long weekend, packed with another work). In the process of the unpacking, I found some of interesting memorabilia from the past...one of my old poems scribbled in the piece of paper...(well, what can I say, I'm the type of inspirational writer when it comes to poetry, means I only write when the inspiration come :P--and many times I can only find a piece of paper). Can't believe I still keep it, in the most raw form as it is...:D

Guess it's about time to document this poem 'properly', just as a reminder to myself, how simple things, that mark our walk with God, may sometimes seemed 'just gone, swallowed by the time'; but in fact, it's not 'gone' at all. Out of sight or mind maybe, but not out of keep. Coming to such(unexpected) finding brings out the warmth feelings, how faithful God is to us and how He remember everything little thing about us, even those tiny bits we are unaware of...what a wonderful grant :)


GRANT

When it comes to pain
Nobody can really explain
It's like being caught in vain
Nothing we can offer to bargain

We wish for a rainbow after the rain
All we want after a loss is a gain
But it doesn't go with the main
And we're back in the first place again

Then the act of grace begin
Holy Saviour for the sinners slain
His blood washes all our stain
Against His love nothing can stand

Now it's the start of the grand
Everything turns so plain
Miracle isn't just for the saint
But also for the people of grain

~ 3rd March 2000~

Seven years have passed...and it's so true of this simple truth : For your love is better than wine. (Song of Solomon 1:2-NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Analytics

Related Posts with Thumbnails