Saturday, May 19, 2007

Short One # 3

Just want to thank God for what happened recently. Tight schedule with tons of workloads, at office and home--quite tiring rally actually, combined with minimum hours of sleep per day :( It's like I'm being stretched to maximum, and being so grateful being able to turn to God everytime I need it. So, one grace at a time, and one favor to savor. At least, now I can exhale...for a while:) -finally finished! Thank You, Lord :)

On the other hand, guess I miss the time of blogging, with God and the bible and the songs...pouring out what I believe spoken into my heart. Praying that somehow, God's grace may also grant to me to continue on writing...

You know exactly what needs to be done...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Analytics

Related Posts with Thumbnails