Wednesday, December 5, 2012

another baby steps


Dear Readers,

Sorry that it took me so long to write. I have been busy. God has been good to me. In the midst of my health issue struggle, He bestowed on me little one. Now I am busy with her. Suddenly my life activities and priorities change. My treatment I put on hold. Thank God the pregnancy and breastfeeding period somehow helps my body. I have improved energy level, though I still feel tired from time to time. But I am grateful for at least I can still care for the little one.

Above is her growing feet picture. Reminds me of baby steps...

I hope one of my baby steps now is to revamp this blog (again hahaha). My life has changed tremendously...so I am about to change this blog content. As my baby is growing, I think my blog need some growing also. Content wise. I will still post lessons I got in my daily walk with HIM and how He has spoken or act in my life. But I think it's time to add other topics as well...which I hope will bless you readers. I can't promise of regularity yet, but my prayer is still the same from the beginning of the birth of this blog: be blessed. I pray that this blog will bless and continue to bless anyone who happened to stop by.

For we serve the God who bless,

VD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Analytics

Related Posts with Thumbnails