Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Struggles

Hi my long 'abandoned' blog...

Well, actually I am not totally abandoning it...knowing that I've been thinking of doing major revamp, of the content and display...or simply quit.

If you've been following my previous post, you know now I have been battling major illness issue, which is very debilitating. I don't know how long I will be recover...or if I will ever recover.

However, being plunged into such journey does give me lots of meditation and lesson, and I am just wondering should I simply write a blog post or maybe expand it longer. When I have the energy, of course :)

SO many things I want to write...and so little energy to accommodate :) Means I have to learn to prioritize...

One of the things I've been thinking is to change to theme of this blog. All this time, I have written my meditation and spiritual lessons which I have learnt as a commemoration of God's love and work in my life.

No, I don't want to change that yet. I still think it should be written.

But on the other hand, I have other issues I would love to write about, especially now I have 'invisible' illness :P I think maybe the sharing of my journey with God can be a blessings for those who found themselves, like me, suddenly dumped into the journey of nightmares, with no warning before.

However, I don't want my posts to be an endless ranting or complaints. I guess this is just me. Yeah, it's painful and sometimes can be very frustrating, but I still think, God is good, even when my condition is not good. So yeah, there will be post on my bad situations, but certainly, I can't wait to share God's goodness in the midst of all of these.

Bear with me my friend, when I have another burst of energy, I will come back and write. I can't promise it will be regular, but yeah, I am not giving up yet (still by the grace of God).

Till we meet again...:)

2 comments:

  1. have a blessed sunday, viola :) hv a good rest as well :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks June:) *hugs* back :) have a blessed week with DG:)

    ReplyDelete

Analytics

Related Posts with Thumbnails