Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Time for change :)

Welcome to my 'new' blog :)

After blogging for about 3 years, I think it's about time for change.

As for my own life, there is a lot of change took place recently.

I moved to a new country....still learn to settle down and adapt to new environment.

My work status has changed...from busy office worker to unemployed and now, full time homemaker...:P

My relationship status: from single to married. Something I never thought of when I started this blog.

Above all changes, I am glad there is one thing that still stay the same:

He is my Lord and I am His beloved :)

Glad this one truth hasn't changed :)

So, talk about things that changed and things that don't, I make a decision to do some changes with this blog also. This blog will still continue on. (I know after some months of hiatus, some may suspect I have abandoned this blog altogether.) Even though I do consider about moving to another blog, I finally opt for revising my current blog instead.

I do hope this blog will still bless you in your journey with God. I will still talk about relationship with God, in every aspect of life.

The changes will be in outlook and widgets features addition plus I will cover different topics now. I hope those who happened to pass by would like the new changes. Inputs and comments are welcomed, as I will work on improving this blog.

God bless you,

Viola Deo

2 comments:

  1. wah phen, kaget mampir ke sini terus semua udah berubah!
    Btw how are you?
    Hey, I like your entry about toy story 3, even if I had never watch it (not in a forseable future, except my son willing to trade it with thomas the tank engine).
    But surely, one day I need to borrow your entry if you don't mind :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehhehe, hope you like the change ;-)

    I am fine, by God's grace :)

    Sure, would love to share it :) (i think you should watch it, one of the best movie ever :D - di sini gak ada thomas the tank engine/blm masuk so aku gak th better yg mana hehehe)

    ReplyDelete

Analytics

Related Posts with Thumbnails