Sunday, September 30, 2007

An open prayer

Dearest Abba,

Thank You ...for everything...

I know You're always on time...never too late...though some may think it may be too late (10 years? :P)

Unexpectedly, slipping slowly, softly, yet surely into my heart...

No matter what awaits for me in the future, Daddy, I give You my heart, my life, my future... I know, You know the best for your beloved children...I'll be waiting for You, for Your perfect will...

I've learned, I don't need to know where we're going, as long as I walk side by side with the One who loves me, I will be just fine. The road may seemed turned and twisted unknowingly, yet I know, I will be safe and sound in the end, reaching Your destination. It's not only heading to the right way, but also enjoying all along the journey with You-though I may seemed at times got lost :P

Hold my hands, my beloved Saviour, my heart is ready by Your grace.

Thank you once again...

Love,

Viola Deo

Isaiah 41:13 For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, Saying to you, 'Fear not, I will help you.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Analytics

Related Posts with Thumbnails