Friday, January 9, 2009

Thank You Lord

Starting yesterday, I'd just come to realization, how much God loves me.

For the past half year, I have been working hard, trying hard to make a way out of my difficult and complicated situation. Each time, the more I tried, the harder I hit the wall. And as my faith grow weak, my walk with HIM grow weaker. I simply living day by day without any passion for not knowing where I am heading.

Till last night, I realized...and as I pondered upon God's faithfulness along these years. How miraculously He delivered me each time in the past. How wonderful His providence. Even so, when my situation seemed so hopeless...for the first time I feel and experience the Father heart of God.

I thank God that He closed every door that I tried for the past half year. I am SO grateful He did it for my goodness, for my future. For the sake of keeping me in line with the truth of HIS word. For setting a biblical foundation for my life and my future.

For people who may have observing a fraction of my life, they may say,"Where is your God?"

But deep in my heart I know, seeing the big picture, I can testify boldly,"This is surely the Protecting hands of My God." How grateful I am to be loved by such Great God.

My Father, my Father in heaven, thank You so much for protecting me. I didn't know how foolish I am, that You purposely closing every door to protect me. Thank You, for the time where I am simply lose faith and fall away, You are still faithful. Please forgive me for my unbelieving heart and sinful thoughts. I confess my sin before You. Thank you for your forgiveness. Thank You so much for Your peace, that You pour in my heart today. You are indeed a wonderful Father. Thank You, for allowing me to taste the loving hand of You, Father. In Jesus' wonderful name, I give thanks and pray. Amen.

4 comments:

  1. I'm soo happy for you. Father God truly is a wonderful, merciful & tender Father toward us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You, may you experience His wonderful love this year also :)

    How blind we are, yet how wonderful He is :)

    GBU,
    Viola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post phen, it really encourage me a lot. My husband had been through a though time looking for job too.
    But we know that His thought is higher than ours. I guess even when God wanted to explain his perfect plan for us it would be like me trying to explain internet to an ant.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jess,

    Glad that this posting can encourage you. As for me, a week ago I just found out another important GOOD reason why GOD close my door up to this point. How grateful and relieved I am, when I know the truth of what God is trying to save me from in the first place.

    I never know those IMPORTANT reasons in the first place, but now that I know, I have to say thank you is not enough to express my gratitude to my wonderful Saviour :))

    Keep the faith in our great GOD :D

    ReplyDelete

Analytics

Related Posts with Thumbnails